Friday, June 26, 2009

Naturopathic Medicine

I have had a thyroid problem since the end of my pregnancy with my daughter, which became a permanent problem after my last baby. The doctors I saw all said we'll just replace the hormone and you will be fine, they failed to mention that the hormone would eventually kill my thyroid. I knew there had to be something better than taking a pill everyday for the rest of my life. I found out that there is a natural hormone replacement instead of synthetic that won't kill my thyroid but doctors don't like to use it because it requires more work on their part because it takes longer to regulate.

I Tuesday my baby J and I went to the naturopathic physician, the real problem, my pancreas and hypothalamus are on the fritz, there is nothing really wrong with my thyroid, which I tried to tell my oh so smart doctors. I also have a virus that is used in the manufacturing of the tetanus vaccine that is causing the arthritis in my hands. I also found out that the tetanus vaccine is terrible because of the way it is manufactured. It can cause allergies, asthma, ADD, increased SIDS risk, and autism to name a few. I am not against vaccines, I just think that they could be a lot safer. By the time a child is in first grade that will have received 23 shots and have 70 different vaccines running through their little systems. Their small bodies simply can't take it. All vaccines are the same, there is no adult version and kids version.

J also has the virus from the tetanus shot, he got it from one of the other kids, because it is transmitted like common virus, which might be why his allergies are so bad.

I encourage you to take charge of your health, do your homework, don't just take your doctors word for it. Treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms. There is almost always something different or better out there, you just have to be willing to do a little extra work to have great health.

No comments:

Post a Comment