Friday, June 12, 2009

Inspiration

My sister, Lexie, is my first inspiration for this blog, second is all of you who have great blogs that I have visited in the last few weeks while on my quest for all things crafty. Third is my daughter G, I started sewing diapers for her, bought my sewing machine for the diapers, she is the real reason I took that leap and learned to sew.

My sister is the greatest, she is one of the most thoughtful people I know and encourages my love of all things crafty. I don't have near the time I would like to to devote to my craftyness, but right now my babies come first. I believe that God created our bodies in a divine design, eating organic and naturopathic medicine is the way to go for our family. I hope to have lots of fun with this blog and hope that you have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment