Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Craftiness at its Best

I have been having so much fun that it was hard to take a break and blog. I don't have any pictures, you will probably get them all at once. The little girl I babysit is in Australia to visit family, hopefully their flight left the airport before the snow it yesterday. And, we will be on break from school starting this Friday and won't have to start again till Jan., I love homeschooling, we have such flexibility and the boys are flying by leaps and bounds. Asa read an entire Magic Tree House book last night before he went to bed and he's only seven.

I am hoping to be able to carve out some time to do some major updating to this blog, I have read some great books, finished some projects and have taken tons of pictures of the kids. I also have some projects that I have set aside for myself, a new vest and a new messenger bag. So, I am ready and set and now I am going to go!!!!
Here is some baby goodness for you all, and yes he has a pink bib on, a hazard that comes from having a sister that is only two years older than you are. He loves pasta of any kind and insist on feeding himself. At least this time he didn't use his food as hair gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment