Monday, December 21, 2009

I Did It...

I think. I got all the jammies done, now all they need is a wash. I have been able to work on some bonus projects for my little girl. She had a rough week last week, this summer she fell and hit the bathtub with her chin and split it open. It was derma-bonded back together, but last Tuesday she took another good fall on our hard wood floor and split it open again, this time needing three stitches. It was the most horrid moments of motherhood thus far to date and the fact that I got an on call doctor that was a dink (that's being nice) didn't help any. I took the stitches out tonight after she fell asleep so we didn't have to go through any more excessive trauma. Looks good, but she is going to have a nasty scar, the stitch job was not so good, but at least it's under her chin. I figured some twirly skirts would be fun for her. Maybe the sun will shine long enough tomorrow for me to get some pictures of what I got done. If I don't get back till after Christmas, then Merry Christmas to all!!

Luke 2:1-20 The Christmas Story, the reason for the season, Jesus Christ!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, i'm still working, it's just the finishing touches though! See you Wed. with those pictures to place for the calendars. -L

    ReplyDelete